VX Marksmanship is a tactical firearms training facility located in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Our staff includes Force Recon Marines, Military Sniper Instructors, Law Enforcement Instructors and Olympic Shooting Coaches. We specialize in teaching Private Citizens, Military and Law Enforcement in a variety of tactical shooting skills.
- Two 180-degree and one 90-degree pistol, carbine and shotgun bays that allow shooters to dynamically engage targets to their front, left and right side
- 1,000-yard rifle range with reactive AR500 steel targets placed at each yard line in increments of 100 yards
- Indoor classroom facilities
- Members’ Lounge and recreational area with BBQ pit
- Range and classroom can be reserved for private groups (business functions, church groups, bachelor parties, family events, LE & Military training)
- Night shoots, vehicle live fire, elevated platform and other special skills training
You will need to be an active training client with us and have completed level 2 of any platform to be considered for membership. Members are allowed to schedule personal practice time 7 days a week (with some exceptions) and take advantage of the 1,000 yard range or 180-degree shooting bays, and receive a 15% discount on all general courses and events.
Sign up here for our monthly newsletter, showing all upcoming group events.
Recent Training Photos
Our courses include training on pistol, tactical carbine, precision rifle and shotgun throughout a structured 10 level program. We highly encourage group training. Our focus is on close-quarters tactics, self-defense, long range shooting at our 1,000 yard range, preparation for hunters with long range data and CHL certification.
Competitions and Events
We have night shoots, shooting leagues, and workshops for pistol, shotgun, tactical carbine and precision rifle every month. We also have Precision Rifle matches and other competitions every month.